To use a hardware wallet with MetaMask, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Connect your hardware wallet to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Open MetaMask in your web browser.
3. Click the "Connect Hardware Wallet" button in the MetaMask extension.
4. Select your hardware wallet from the list of available devices.
5. Follow the prompts on your hardware wallet to authorize the connection.
6. Once the connection is established, you will be able to use your hardware wallet to sign transactions and interact with the Ethereum network through MetaMask.
Please ensure that your hardware wallet has the latest firmware installed in order to ensure that it is functioning properly and is secure with MetaMask.